Treat yourself to a magical pre-Christmas knitting experience and knit yourself a
Norwegian Christmas Story
- a proper Norwegian Jul!
And in case you haven't guessed it, Jul = Christmas
This is for you if you:
- want to knit small delicate Christmas projects
- love the Norwegian color schemes and earthy designsare short of time
- want projects that also children can do
- want to create magical memories
- and last, but not least, do you want som small "bring-along-projects" for the summer
Now you might find yourself thinking:
- I would love to knit these, but I don't have the time!
- I would love to make these, but I don't have the skills - after all I am a beginner.
- I have tried this kind of knitting before, but I never get it to look as good as on the pictures.
- I have tried those patterns from designers abroad and it is impossible to get the yarn right.
All i have to say to that ...
... You might not have the time now, however you have access forever, and if you treat yourself to some time now, you can do the rest after Christmas and be prepared for next Christmas!
... you get step-by-step-instructions for the dolls with detailed tutorials and an assembly video
... and you can use whatever yarn you want for these
THIS REALLY IS ALL YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ... It is when you nurture yourself and your soul that you are at your best - for yourself and the people around you.
This knitting and crafting bundle can be exactly what you need to right now.
- You knew exactly what to knit .
- You had a go-to-place which gives you all the answers to the questions you have as you knit along
- You could focus on doing what you love the most - knitting.
- You didn't have to feel insecure about neither colors, yarn nor how to do it
- You have got patterns and projects that you and the kids or grandkids can do together and create magical memories
- You have got a complete bundle of patterns and other inspirational stuff to make the perfect Norwegian farm house inspired Christmas decorations ... and presents
What if it was all set up for you - the patterns were neatly sorted out for you, the yarns were properly explained, you had a place to find the answers to all your questions.
WHAT IF YOU HAD ACCESS TO THE DESIGNER, AND A FABULOUS KNITTING COMMUNITY FOREVER AND A LIVE WORKSHOP WHERE YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS AND SEE HOW TO MAKE THE LAST FINISHING TOUCHES ON YOUR KNITTING AND MAKE THEM LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS?
This crafting bundle is made for YOU
SO THAT YOU CAN CREATE A COMPLETE NORWEGIAN INSPIRED FARM HOUSE CHRISTMAS DECORATION COLLECTION
This crafting bundle is put together focusing on the love for Norwegian knitting and traditions, Christmas and you.
A bundle to boost your Norwegian knitting experience,
To give you all the tools you need to create small moments of space and self care by spending time crafting and nurturing your creativity and soul in weeks and months to come. Perfect summer bring-along-projects!GET YOUR NORWEGIAN KNITTING BUNDLE ➡
YOU GET THE IDEA,
... SO LET'S RECAP BECAUSE I WANT YOU
TO FEEL THE EXCITEMENT YOU SHOULD
FEEL RIGHT NOW.
You can totally have this - even if this is the busiest time of the year.
You can give yourself this pre Christmas treat and love to yourself.
You love Norwegian inspired design, you want to find space in a busy day to find calm – because when you do that you are not only feeling so much better, but your loved ones and everyone in your life will harvest the fruits from you taking the time to take care of yourself and then being able to give forward so much more energy, commitment and love.
And to top it off, you create some amazing Norwegian Christmas decorations and specialities on the way – you might even sort out quite a few Christmas presents – handmade with love!
The 100% feel good Pre Christmas Knit Along and Knitting Fun where you get inspiration, instructions to knit Norwegian Farm House Inspired Christmas decor - with all the guidance and instructions you would ever need.
Create beautiful Christmas knitting that everyone will love - without spending weeks and months putting it together and making it - and nurturing your soul at the same time!YES, I NEED THIS
By the end of this Norwegian Christmas Story, you will have:
- Made time for YOU, and created space for being creative and nurture your soul, even though you thought it was not possible during this busy time of the year.
- Got tools to create memories, whether you do this for you only or with others you have made memories that will stay for generations. Imagine your decorations being carefully unpacked every December and creating warm and loving Christmas atmospheres in the homes of your loved ones for decades.
- Made beautiful decorations and Christmas gifts in traditional Norwegian style and loved the process without feeling stressed and thinking you should be doing something else right now. Remember you are doing this for yourself.
And you'll be able to achieve all of this with one extra invaluable resource... ME!
Unlike other courses and programs that leave you without so much as an email address to reach out to... I'll be with you all the way in the portal, and in our Facebook group!
HERE'S WHAT'S YOU GET:
Christmas all around .
You decide yourself how many chapters you want to knit and craft. First chapter is the doll knit along, Second chapter is the advent calendar. And third chapter is a weekly and slightly bigger knitting christmas knitting project.
Inside the Norwegian Story you will find all kinds of inspirational stuff. Photos, surprises, new knitting friends, color tips, exciting tips and ideas, magical moments, self care and memories for life centered around your love for knitting
All the projects in all the chapters have video tutorials and/or videos explaining the pattern/project. The Knit Along chapter has detailed videos to all steps.
Since we are spread all around the world, the yarns available to us differ a lot. You get a complete yarn guide that covers all the patterns. AND best of all, I am quite sure all the projects can be done with yarn from your stash!
Depending on how many chapters you buy, you get a great number of patterns in beautifully compiled booklets that you can download and save on your computer, and knit when you have the time and want to create some Christmas spirit! .
COMMUNITY & WORKSHOPS
This Christmas Story was originally a knitalong. You are invited into the Facebook group and to the replays of the workshops. These show you in detail how to assembly the dolls and how to make all the finishing touches to make them look absolutely fabulous.
CREATE. MEMORIES. THIS. AUTUMN.
Small, bring-along-projects for the pre Holiday Season!
Give yourself a "preChristmas gift" and enjoy the magical knitting and crafting moments you can create in the weeks, months, and years to come.
FROM JUST US$ 29, YOU CAN create THIS NORWEGIAN KNITTING STORY.
And just who is the narrator in this Norwegian Christmas Story?
Me! I'm Anne
KNITTING DESIGNER, YARN FANATIC, COLOR CONSCIOUS, NORWEGIAN, IN LOVE WITH PRE CHRISTMAS PREPPING AND COFFEE.
Short story is that I have knitted since ... forever.
I have designed knitting patterns my whole life, as I always have made my own designs and never ever followed someone else's pattern (apart from 2 times). I have designed for you guys for nearly 10 years now and I am loving it!.
There is little I find more inspiring than motivation YOU to move your needles and create magi.
"I AM SO ENJOYING YOUR EVENTS AND PROGRAMS!"
I am so enjoying your events, the variety of wool and patterns is great. And I like the portal, it is easy to navigate and you fill it with such helpful/useful information. Thank you, Anne!
Knitter from France
Let's Talk Chapters
Chapter 1, 2 and 3
The Norwegian Christmas Story
Nikoline & Nikolas
A Knit A Long
You get access to all at sign up. However, the pattern is given out in parts.
All material is delivered through our Christmas portal available for members.
All steps have its own tutorial in video and/or on pdf.
In addition to the online Christmas portal, you get access to private Facebook-group.
You get access to the replay Christmas crafting workshop where you see the dolls being assemblied as well as getting the last finishing touches.
The Norwegian Christmas Story
24 wonderful small projects, one for each day in December until Christmas
- 14 small knitting projects
- 5 yarn or fabric crafting projects
- 5 inspirational projects and recipes inspired by Norwegian traditions
Some of these projects are extraordinary perfect for the youngest knitters with soft smal hands and ponytails <3
You can access all the patterns on at sign up,
The Norwegian Christmas Story
4 weekend projects
4 projects that are a bit larger than the Christmas Calendar projects:
1 set with a Christmas gnome lady and man
1 Christmas tree bundle
1 Christmas garland bundle
1 traditional Christmas gnome
The Norwegian Christmas Story is made up of 3 chapters. You decide yourself how many chapters you want .
- BONUS 1 --> The price for all Chapters used to be US$167, but now it is US$ 88
- BONUS 2 --> You get an updated pattern booklet with more than 10 Christmas ball patterns with mountain roses (Value US$ 15).
- BONUS 3 --> Forever access
The Norwegian Christmas Story gets you into Christmas spirit in record time. This is your ticket to some real Norwegian Christmas knitting magic.
Let's get you started!
Your work is stellar and your patterns and tutorials are a dream to read and follow. Thank you so much for doing this.
KNITTER IN CANADA
I love the your patterns and I love the portal, everything is easy to use and easy to access!
KNITTER IN USA
Anne is really good on communication, and extremely helpful. She is always in a good mood and laughs a lot. She makes me believe that I can actually do this and cheers me on even though I am a slow knitter and need my time. A positive person all the way through ☺️🙏🏻
KNITTER IN NORWAY
Still Got Questions?
Can I buy 1 chapter only?
How long do I have access?
Where do I get the yarn?
What are the prices for the different chapters
Here are the options for your Norwegian Christmas Knitting
Get the entire Story with all 3 chapters, or buy the one chapter you want the most!
MY LAST PIECE OF ADVICE
I know first hand that these projects are such a lot of fun, and how easily you can get absorbed in time and place when you do these.
I'm so sure you will find this both self healing, fun, relaxing and down right magical and create memories for life.